We offer highly competitive charges for Commercial Advice, IR35 Contract Reviews, Contract Templates and more
Legal Help & Advice
The Law Place is happy to help anyone with a legal problem who does not qualify for Legal Aid but cannot afford to instruct a solicitor.
As the law currently stands only a firm of solicitors can act for their clients in judicial proceedings and instruct counsel.
However, for claims of less than £5,000 you cannot reclaim costs of instructing a solicitor if you win.
How can The Law Place help you?
We are trained to advise on a wide range of subjects including:
- Help with the complexities of court procedure
- Preparation of Claim Forms and Defence Forms
- Consumer disputes
- Employment law including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Disability discrimination
- Employment status of agency workers
- Writing of letters on your behalf
- Act for you in court as a litigation friend
- Enforcement of court orders
- Debt recovery
- Defamation by libel or slander
- Restriction clauses
- Property disputes
Our fees, chargeable only for actual time spent, are very low – in fact much lower than a traditional firm of solicitors – so you can minimise the cost of litigation.
This is an entirely confidential service in the same manner you would expect from a firm of solicitors. Don’t worry – just contact The Law Place anytime today.
Please contact us for further information.