We offer highly competitive charges for Commercial Advice, IR35 Contract Reviews, Contract Templates and more
HR, IR35 and Agency Workers
We can offer your employees training in the use of agency workers professional and contractors to help drive profits.
When engaging professional contractors a common misconception among HR professionals is to formulate the contract as a temporary employment contract. This will inevitably hinder the procurement process and incur legal costs in negotiating amendments to properly reflect the working practices. Getting it right from the start will save money.
The training provided will be bespoke to your requirements and may include:
- A professional contractor compared with an agency worker
- An overview of the Agency Worker Regulations 2010 – opportunities and pitfalls
- Drafting advice for contracts
- Structuring your requirement as a project instead of a job
- Why a professional contractor using a limited company is not a temporary employee
Please contact us for more information.